minor_illnessCare in the Chemist/Minor Ailment Scheme

We can provide simple advice, medications or treatment for minor ailments or illnesses not requiring the opinion of a doctor.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website